Reflective InsulationSummarize, insulating the envelope of a building’s conditioned space yields these key benefits:
1. Provides a much more comfortable, productive and livable structure. In addition, the effects of moisture condensation and air movement are minimized in well-insulated buildings.
2. Reduces energy requirements, which lowers utility bills.
3. Supports economic, environmental and energy conservation goals.
Using K Foil Insulation
- SIRIM tested Fire Retardant Grade: BS476 Class O / Class 1 (depend to the models).
- Using 99% pure aluminum foil (aluminum series).
- UV Resistant..
- Light weight and easy to install.
- Energy Savings.